Yet another crispy pakodas taste yummy with variety rice or people like me have it just like that :)
- Onion - 4 nos
- Curry leaves - 1 tbsp
- Besan flour - 2 tbsp
- Rice flour - 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Gingergarlic paste - 1/4 tsp
- Green chillies - 2 nos
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 tsp plus for frying
1. Slice the onions length wise. Add Salt & curry leaves and keep aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp of oil in the pan.
3. Combine besan flour, rice flour, green chillies, chilly powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder.
4. Mix the dry ingredients to the sliced onions along with the 1 tsp of hot oil. Add salt if necessary. (Dont add water)
5. Heat the oil & deep fry the onion mixture till crispy on either side.
Crispy pakodas is ready to serve.