- Egglant - 1 medium sized
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Garlic - 2 pods
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 no
- Ginger - 1/2 tsp (minced)
- Chopped green chillies - 2 nos
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Tomatoes - 1 cup
- Corriander powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Corriander leaves
- Chillypowder - 1/2 tsp
1. Apply oil on the eggplant & grill it. Cool, peel & mash. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in the pan, add cumin seeds, minced ginger & garlic. Add onions & saute till tender.
3. Add green chillies & chopped tomatoes. Add corriander powder, cumin powder, chilly powder & finely chopped corriander leaves. Cover & cook.
4. Add the mashed egglant. Cook for 10 more mins on medium flame.
Garnish with corriander leaves & serve with phulkas.