I make sure to bake this little fluffy muffins once in a month. Chocolate chips muffins is my fav. Two muffins with a cup of coffee makes heavy & perfect breakfast. Sometimes for my evening snack too..... It taste yummy just try this :)
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Baking powder - 1 tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Brown sugar - 1 heaping tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Egg - 1 no
- Oil - 1/2 cup (I used sunflower oil)
- Chocolate chips - 1 cup
1. Preheat the oven at 400 F. Line the muffin cups with paper liners or spray with a non-stick vegetable spray.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder & salt together. Keep aside.
3. Beat the egg. Add sugar, brown sugar, vanilla essence, milk & oil. Whisk till well combined.
4. Fold the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Finally add the chocolate chips to the cake batter, retaining 1/4 cup.
5. Fill the muffin tins using the ice cream scoop & sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on the top of muffins. Bake it for 20 mins.