There’s a lot to love about fried chicken. First, there’s that hot, crunchy, shatteringly crisp crust, fried to golden-brown perfection. Once you get through that, you’re rewarded with super juicy, moist meat—no dry, tastelessness here.
- Chicken (preferably with skin) - 500 gms
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder / Black pepper powder (to spice level)
- Egg - 1 no
- Flour (Maida) - 1/4 cup
- Bread crumbs - 1/4 cup
- Oil for deep frying
1. Wash & clean the chicken pieces. Add salt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilly powder / black pepper powder and egg. Mix together.
2. In a separate plate, mix together flour, bread crumbs and little salt. Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in the frying pan, coat the chicken pieces in the flour mix and deep fry them till golden brown.
Perfect for kids !!!!