I grew up loving this version of French Toast. It is really light and airy bread that soaks up the egg mixture creating a custard like French Toast. It's super easy to make and all you need is bread, milk, eggs, sugar and there's a secret ingredient that will make this the best French toast recipe..... Pepper Powder. We can serve it with syrup / fresh fruits / Tomato ketchup.
- Brioche / Sweet bread - 3 slices
- Egg - 1 no
- Sugar - 2 tsp (as per your taste)
- Pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
- Milk - 1 tbsp
1. Beat the egg and add sugar, pepper powder and milk. Mix well.
2. Heat a heavy skillet over medium heat. Place each slice of bread in the mixture. Turn the bread over and coat both sides well.
3. Cook egg coated bread until golden, turn over to cook the other side.