I always purchased the big tub of Italian style breadcrumbs for making cutlets, fried chicken and for other fritters. Just make your own with very few ingredients. Take left-over bread, cut it into cubes and blend it up with the seasonings that you desire. Start making a batch of these now ....... and these will be my main ingredient for stuffed Artichokes.
- Fresh Breadcrumbs - 2 cups
- Fresh garlic, minced - 2 cloves (or Garlic powder)
- Freshly chopped Parsley - 3 tbsp
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese - 4 tbsp (optional)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
1. Toast the breadcrumbs in a dry skillet for few mins or until they dry out a bit with little color.