Today, I have for you all a delicious snack made from cluster beans. These crispy cluster beans are so yummy that everyone would love it plus its so easy and simple to make. Enjoy them hot and crisp as a snack or as a side dish with your meal.
- Cluster beans - 500 gms
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Gram flour
- Rice flour
- Garam masala (optional)
- Dry mango powder
1. Mix together cluster beans, 1 tsp of chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste. Pressure cook them half done.
2. Mix together gram flour, rice flour, salt, dry mango powder and garam masala.
3. Toss the cooked cluster beans with flour mix.
4. Heat oil in the deep frying pan and fry them till crispy.
Happy munching :)