Avocado toast has become a breakfast staple and with good reason : It's healthy and the recipe is simple - toast topped with seasoned avocado. With so much focus on consuming too much sugar, I thought I'd share with you the perfect sugar free breakfast.
- Multigrain bread slices ( or whatever bread you prefer)
- Ripe Avocado - 1 no, peeled & chopped
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly flakes - 1/2 tsp, optional
- Garlic powder - 1/4 tsp
- Fresh parsley or dry parsley
- Olive oil - 1 tsp
1. Roughly chop the avocado and mix it together with salt, pepper powder, lemon juice, red chilly flakes, garlic powder, olive oil and parsley.
2. Toast the bread slices ( I use garlic powder while toasting).
3. Spread the avocado salad on each piece of toast and sprinkle some parsley (optional).