Bean sprouts are healthy and generally used in salads, noodles, fried rice and soups. Bean sprouts pakoras are crispy outside and soft inside, which are perfect for an evening tea time snack.
- Bean sprouts - 1 cup, roughly chopped
- Besan | Gram flour - 1/2 cup
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
- Mint leaves - 1/2 cup, chopped
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup, chopped
- Onion - 1 no, finely chopped
- Green chillies - 2 nos
- Ginger - 1 tsp, grated
- Red chilly powder - 1 tsp (optional or to taste)
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Oil for deep frying
1. Mix all the ingredients except oil to stiff dough (or thick batter). Don't add water while mixing.
2. Heat oil in the frying pan, drop spoonful of dough in the oil and fry them till golden brown or crispy. Drain on a paper napkin.
Serve them hot.