Bhindi Pepper Fry is delicious and easy recipe made using okra and pepper. This go along with your paratha / chapati / rice. Try out this quick recipe.
- Ladies Finger | Okra - 500 gms
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Urad Dal - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion, chopped - 1 no
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder - 1 tbsp ( to taste)
- Lemon juice / dry mango powder
- Curry leaves
1. Clean and cut / slice the okra and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in the pan, add urad dal, mustard seeds and finely chopped onions. Saute till tender.
3. Add turmeric powder, curry leaves and sliced okra's. Cook over low heat.
4. Add pepper powder and cook till done.
5. Drizzle some lemon juice or dry mango powder and switch off the flame.
Serve with rice.