Store in a glass jar or another airtight container and let the oats soak for at least three hours, ideally overnight. A healthy breakfast hack to try, because it does all the magic while we sleep. Instead of almond milk, we can use regular milk preferable low fat - for healthier version Serve them with your favourite toppings, delicious :)
- Rolled oats - 1/2 cup
- Almond milk - 1 cup (or milk)
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chia seeds - 1 tbsp
- Yoghurt - 1 tbsp
- Apple & Blueberry - 1/2 cup
- Flax seeds - 1 tsp
1. Mix together rolled oats, almond milk, honey, chia seeds & yoghurt in a airtight container. Soak it at least for 3 hours ideally overnight.
2. In the morning, you can add fresh fruits, cinnamon powder, flax seeds, nuts and other favourite toppings to your oatmeal.